Bull Run Houses

Chinn House

Dogan House, Groveton

Henry House

... the Henry House originally consisted of two rooms downstairs and two rooms upstairs, with an external chimney centered on the north gable.
Other houses in the Bull Run area are shown:


2002 NPS Tour Guide: The plantation house of Francis Lewis stood atop the ridge to the east. Massive brick chimneys flanked the frame house, which had served as the Confederate headquarters during the First Battle of Manassas. On August 30, 1862, during the Second Battle of Manassas, Union and Confederate cavalry clashed on these fields. The house was destroyed by fire in late 1862

Robinson House

another picture

The Stone House



another picture
more pictures


Sudley Church

Thornton House (north east of Bull Run)

Buildings of Williamsburg
Buildings of Cold Harbor/Gaines' Mill
Buildings of Antietam
Buildings of Fredericksburg
Sid Meier's Gettysburg Downloads
Index of Illustrations of Costume & Soldiers